Thursday, February 18, 2010

Routine and Positive Messages

1.I am contacting you about your recent e-mail request for technical support on your cable Internet service. We realize you are experiencing slow downloading speeds. In order to identify the specific problem, there is some additional information required. I have noticed that in the online support request form, there are a number of fields relating to the specifics on your computer that have been left blank. The specific times of the slow downloading speeds is also important. If you could please return to the support website and provide us this information we will be able to figure out the problem quickly.


2.
April 12, 2009


5493 Beechwood Drive
Trenton, N.J. 08608


Florida Resort Bureau
1555 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Dear Sir:

I recently saw your advertisment on Florida resorts in the April 2009 issue of Smithsonian magazine. My wife and I are planning a September vacation with our two teenage children and I would like more information on the resorts and area.

We are looking for a resort near a large city, with public transportation, and that has activities for teenagers. I would prefer to be on the beach and golf course, if there is night entertainment for the family nearby. I was also wondering if the off-season rates included amenities and what the weather conditions were like during September.

If you could provide this information in the next two weeks I would appreciate it, as I am trying to schedule time off from work. I would also like the contact information of someone who can provide me concert schedules during our vactaion.

Sincerely,



Frank C. Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment