Monday, January 11, 2010

bchew_What to Expect

This year in English 304, I expect to learn skills that will benefit me and my future career goals. One main goal I have for this class is that it will improve my communication skills. Since I will be applying to Physical Therapy schools in a year, interviews will play an important part in my acceptance. If I am able communicate my thoughts and feelings well, an interview process will go smoothly. My freshman year I took Military leadership which allowed me to exempt public speaking; Therefore I have not had a formal class that covered communication skills. I would also like to learn how to properly write a resume and business letter. Not only do I need to write resumes for jobs, but for Physical Therapy schools as well. All of these skills are important for me to know as I enter the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment